London Eye Wine Tasting
Enjoy an evening cruising the Thames whilst being taken on a journey through the history of wine - and enjoying the odd glass or two!
Arrive at the London Eye Barracuda, moored at the London Eye Pier, where you will be greeted with a glass of Pommery Brut - Royal before we set sail, with the tasting commencing at 7pm. Along with tasting a variety of white and red wines, the tasting will be accompanied by some light bites – all whilst taking in the wonderful views of London from the river.
The Barracuda Wine Tasting includes:
- One and a half hour cruise along the Thames
- Tasting to be led by Neill Mckenzie from Laytons
- Tastings of three red and three white wines, plus a ‘blind’ tasting competition with prizes
- Light bites to enjoy during the tasting
- Sliced Parma ham, Salami, Brasola and Mortadella
- Marinated olives, pickles, and capers
- Rocket and Parmesan salad
- Panzzanella salad
- Marinated anchovies, sardines and octopus
- All served with Italian breads and oils
- English cheese board with a selection of cheeses, and accompaniments
- Tasting notes to take away
- The Barracuda Wine Tasting departs from the London Eye Millennium Pier at 7pm and arrives back at 8.30pm. Please arrive promptly at 6.30pm for a welcome glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne
The bar will remain open on board for guests to purchase additional drinks after the tasting has concluded at 8.30pm.
To purchase tickets please click here.
The Barracuda Wine Tasting is available on 28th June only. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure as the boat will leave promptly at 7pm.
The Barracuda Wine Tasting is only available to adults aged 18 years or over.
The London Eye Barracuda is not fully accessible, and guests will be required to use stairs. For more information, please contacts our special events team on +44 (0)871 222 4002 who will be able to advise if the Barracuda is suitable for all guests in your party.